Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Network Interface Cards Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across 119 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Network interface card is a computer device that acts as a connection medium between the computer and the computer network. Network cards implement electronic circuitry, which is necessary to communicate, using data link layer standards such as Wi-Fi, fiber channel, or Ethernet.
This comprehensive Network Interface Cards Market includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Network Interface Cards in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
With the growing need for data centers from large government agencies, CSPs, enterprises, and telecommunication organizations will be one of the factors driving the demand for network interface cards in the coming years. The growing number of data centers across the globe, especially in the developing countries will increase the adoption of network switches and routers in these regions.
The worldwide market for Network Interface Cards is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Allied Telesis (Japan),AVM International (Norway),Brainboxes (UK),COMMELL (Taiwan),D-Link (Taiwan),Echelon (US),Molex (US),Opto 22 (US),StarTech (Canada).
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Request a sample copy at
Market Segment by Type, covers
Ethernet Interface Card, Token Ring Interface Card, Others.
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
PCs, Portable PCs, Switches, Modems.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Network Interface Cards market.
• Chapter 1, to describe Network Interface Cards Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
• Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Network Interface Cards, with sales, revenue, and price of Network Interface Cards, in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Network Interface Cards, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
• Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 12, Network Interface Cards market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Network Interface Cards sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
For more information browse this PDF @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain